For beginning to intermediate riders, the Foamie is the best value foam core skimboard on the market today. The Foamie is strong, durable, and has an excellent wave riding shape. The 5/8″ thick polyurethane core with fiberglass wrap means this board is practically unbreakable. Foam core boards are 20% larger and lighter than equivalent wood core boards and many beginning wave riders choose to skip over the Woody Model and go right to the Foamie Model instead. A lot of the pro skimboarders have started or have had a Foamie at one point. A great choice if you’re serious about learning to skimboard.
- S 75 – 120 lbs 46.0" x 18.0"
- M 110 – 150 lbs 48.0" x 20.0"
- L 140 – 190 lbs 49.5" x 21.0"
- Core Material: Polyurethane
- Core Thickness: 5/8" untapered
- Fiberglass: E-glass
- Resin: Epoxy
- Rails: Hybrid
- Shape: Modified wave riding with rounded pin tail
- Rocker: Mid
- Finish: Gloss